Telia Carrier’s Conflict-Free Channel Program has done it again – earning the ‘Most Responsive Supplier Channel Team’ by ChannelVision in their 2021 Visionary Spotlight Awards. That’s right, for the second year in a row our dedication to the customer experience has set us apart in the competitive network services market and the success we’ve achieved with our channel partners showcases this commitment.
In 2020, Telia Carrier launched its Conflict-Free Channel Program, enabling the Master Agent community to provide their customers with a high-performing alternative to the traditional telecom providers’ channel model. Created based on both positive and negative feedback from in-depth discussions with Master Agents, our Conflict-Free Channel Program allows Channel Partners to work directly with seasoned Telia Carrier account directors.
Telia Carrier has two key features that differentiate our Conflict-Free Channel Program from others, each of which contributes to the overall satisfaction we provide our channel partners.
- Our commitment that each initial inquiry will receive a response within one business day (24 hours). This initial response does not guarantee that the lead will turn into a transaction, but it communicates to the inquirer that their request matters and is being carefully evaluated.
- Our pricing structure, with both the direct and indirect teams working off of a single pricing sheet. This ensures that our mutual prospects receive pricing parity, eliminating the potential for channel prospects to approach Telia Carrier directly with the aim to secure more favorable pricing or terms. Additionally, if two channel partners approach Telia Carrier with the same opportunity, they will be provided with identical pricing for identical requests.
2020 brought many positive changes to Telia Carrier, including the move to become a standalone company with a new owner, Polhem Infra, a company focused on long-term infrastructure investment and backed by some of the largest Swedish pension funds. This move provides Telia Carrier with the opportunity to continue focusing on providing world-leading connectivity solutions to customers on a global scale and deliver to high levels of service to which our customers are accustomed. To address, we are planning to grow our team, partnering with additional master and regional agents this year. This investment in technology and people will further support our organization and our Channel Partners program.
We are looking forward to what the rest of 2021 will bring to our team, with our focus on continuing to strengthen our partner relationships and bringing on new Channel Partners to effectively cross-sell our portfolio of leading services, including global IP Transit, Wavelengths, Ethernet, MPLS and Cloud Connect services.
Rob Pulkownik, Head of Channel Sales
Subscribe to our blog and keep up-to-date on news, insights and happenings.
As a subscriber you will receive:
- Monthly newsletter summararizing news and events
- Invitations to events and webinars hosted by our thechnology gurus
- Notifications each time there is a new blog